Customer Care & Operations AssistantJob Title: Customer Care & Operations Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Provide customer care for all B2C enquiries from our info@ inbox, social media channels and live chat
- Investigate customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders lare, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits. Follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide customers with expert help and advice on Boucleme product range and hair tips and advice.
- Create and update reports detailing courier and warehouse issues and also customer returns.
- Share your valuable insight with the rest of the team regarding customer needs and feedback.
- Provide instore/online product training for B2B customers
- Assist at Pop Up events and trade shows UK and Internationally
- Cover other job roles while other team members are on holiday
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for an individual who is customer-focused in everything they do, and their energy and passion shines through in every online conversation they have with our customers.
- Excellent written communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer literacy including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to remain professional and considerate with customers at all times, with a willingness to go the extra mile to help people.
- Good at prioritising tasks
- Flexibility to adapt, take on new responsibilities and grow with the company
- Ideally you have some customer service experience and a passion for curly hair but more importantly you have the following traits - fantastic communicator, positive mindset, organised, self-motivated, ability to work independently, ability to problem solve and use initiative, possess a can do attitude, have a willingness to learn and be flexible.
Interested? Email us with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 30th September