Boucleme Marketing, Partnerships & E-Commerce Intern
A bit about the brand...
We are Bouclème, a British, kind and conscious hair care brand on a mission to redefine curls. Everything we do, has the end curly girl or guy in mind, striving to create products with natural and ethically sourced ingredients. We don’t include silicones, sulphates or parabens, and everything within our products is there for a reason. We’re looking for someone to join our little team to join in with the joy of seeing our work come to fruition, and be an important part of helping people redefine their curls.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working closely with all the teams and the CEO alike.
- Liaising with salons and accounts to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the social media team to ensure execution of planned activity.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Manager to ensure Activity Calendar is executed on time.
- Coordinate lead times to ensure all key timeline goals are achieved.
- Following up on reports from the Social Media team & the Digital Marketing team.
- Assisting with E-Commerce campaigns to strive to achieve targets.
- Compiling presentations for new products & reports.
- Proofreading site content and marketing material.
- Writing up occasional blog posts and product copy.
- Ad-hoc admin projects.
We would love to find someone who...
- Has a passion for Marketing, Beauty and E-Commerce.
- Is able to organise themselves to manage deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Is a team player but able to get on with projects independently.
- Is a self-starter, who can use initiative to complete tasks.
- Is personable and professional.
- Has excellent IT skills; Excel / Powerpoint as well as Social Media channels.
- Has experience with Shopify / has the hunger to learn about the platform.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is London based or able to travel to Central London easily.
We promise to…
- Give you an insight into the fast paced world of a rapidly growing business.
- Give you an opportunity to find what you love to do, be it Marketing, PR or E-Commerce.
- Allow you to make an impact within the team.
- Pay you for your internship for a period of 3-6 months.
How to apply…
We’d love to hear about what you’re currently up to, and what your ambitions are. Please send your CV and Cover letter explaining why you would be good fit for this role and what interests you the most about it.
Please email email@example.com